Mother's Day Out (MDO) is a Christ-centered child care program for children ages six weeks through four years old. We provide quality, loving care for each child Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM. The schedule is flexible. A child can attend as many days of the week as desired with a minimum of two days being required. MDO follows the Vestavia Hills School System Calendar.
There are three classes at MDO based on age. Our "Infant" class is for children from six weeks up to one year of age. We can accommodate four infants each day. We follow the child's individual schedule as provided by you. Our "Tiny Tots" class is for children one year through two years in age. There are two teachers for this age group and a maximum of twelve children per day. Our Preschool class is for children ages three and four. This class also has two teachers and can have a maximum of fourteen children per day.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment to see our facility, please contact our Director of Mother's Day Out at 823-1883 or via email at email@example.com.
Mother's Day Out is a family-oriented program in a Christian environment. Here, each child will have the opportunity to learn how to:
1. Feel comfortable about being away from home.
2. Accept help and direction from adults.
3. Live in harmony with other children.
4. Value one's own rights, as well as the rights of others.
5. Develop a positive self-identity.
6. Develop language, listening skills, and the ability to follow directions
7. Strengthen their physical skills by using their large and small muscles.
8. Grow in their ability to express feelings through music and art.